I'm a PhD student at Northeastern University advised by Dr. William Robertson as a member of the Diverge Lab. My current work revolves around securing the Linux kernel, but I am broadly interested in systems security, software security, programming languages, and program analysis.
Before coming to Northeastern, I was an undergraduate research assistant under Dr. Paul Gazzillo at the University of Central Florida. I've also interned at Amazon Web Services and the MIT Lincoln Laboratory, where I worked on single sign on web development and kernel security research respectively.
To get in contact with me, feel free to reach out on social media or
email me at
contact [at] fossas.tech.
- Dec 2022
- Avijit Ghosh and I gave a talk for our paper "Can There be Art Without an Artist?" at NeurIPS HEGM 2022.
- Feb 2022
- I am excited to announce I will be joining the MIT Lincoln Laboratory this summer for an internship focused on kernel security!
- Mar 2021
- I will be joining the Diverge Lab at Northeastern University as a PhD student in Fall 2021!
- June 2020
- I was awarded a student scholarship for the 2020 Grace Hopper Conference.
- Oct 2019
- I joined the APPLeSEEd Lab as an undergraduate research assistant.